Summary: Responsible for leading and managing a restaurant with a sales volume of $650,000 to $2.5M. Responsible for the day to day leadership of people and financial management in order to achieve a return on investment. Responsible for maintaining restaurant standards to include the quality of food, friendliness of service, cleanliness and safety of employee and guests.
- Responsible for attracting, selecting and retaining employees and hourly management for restaurant operations. Responsible for implementing effective local recruitment techniques in order to properly staff the restaurant. Responsible for effectively onboarding and training employees to brand standards. Continuously coaches, provides feedback and develops employees and management to build a quality team. Responsible for schedule development and positioning employees. Facilitates employee meetings on a periodic basis. Ensures that restaurant employees and management abide by company policies, procedures and federal, state and local laws. Communicates to leadership all issues pertaining to employee matters.
- Responsible for driving the financial results of the unit in order to achieve a return on investment. Consistently grows sales and revenue year over year. Responsible for forecasting sales and adjusting as needed. Maximizes profitability by assuring proper control are in place for cost of sales, labor, payroll, and other controllable costs in order to protect the business. Ensures management and employees adhere to operational systems and procedures. Ensures product availability. Accurately performs all administrative duties to include daily, weekly and periodic company financial reports in a timely fashion. Reviews, analyzing profit and loss statement on a period basis. Responsible for diagnosing opportunities and developing an action plan to correct deficiencies. Aligns with leadership on action plan and implements.
- Maintain all standards of excellence in the restaurant in alignment with the quality of the food, friendliness of service, cleanliness of facility and safety of employees and guests in order to meet or exceed brand standards in every aspect of the restaurant. Ensures that employees follow all recipes, procedures and policies of the company. Responsible for driving guest satisfaction and local store marketing programs. Leads the investigation and resolution of guest complaints and feedback. Ensures equipment is operating efficiently and the facility is maintained according to company standards.
- Consistently exhibits the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate the company values; perform all other tasks as directed by the company leadership team to include all Above Store Leadership and their assigned representatives; always represent Moe’s and Quality Fresca, LLC as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Education and Work Experience Required:
- Education High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate Degree in business or related field preferred or equivalent experience in restaurant operations. Must be ServSafe certified.
- Professional Experience 2 years restaurant management experience is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Marketing techniques
- Restaurant Operations
- Financial Acumen
- Organizational skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills to multiple audiences
- Computer skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Driving skills
- Excellent leadership and management
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly develop positive working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively lead a restaurant team to achieve company goals
- Ability to serve in a self-directed role
- Adherence to company core values
Physical and Cognitive Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate clearly, move, and remain in a stationary position. The employee must occasionally transport and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must regularly be able to detect, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, inspect, estimate, observe, and assess items, information, and objects in an office or remote office setting; or restaurant environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.