Summary: The Crew Member is responsible for creating quality food and providing quality guest service in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for prepping, cooking, packaging and serving food for our guest in a timely fashion. Ensures that the food product meets operational, food safety and brand standards.
- Accountable for creating a fun, fast-paced atmosphere for our guests. Greets guests by stating, “Welcome to Moe’s!” Ensures guests are completely satisfied with their order.
- Responsible for cleaning prep area, equipment and restaurant in accordance with operational, food safety and brand standards.
- Responsible for being punctual, in the correct uniform and maintaining a friendly smile. Must have high integrity and hardworking.
- Consistently exhibits the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate the company values; perform all other tasks as directed by the company leadership team to include all restaurant management and their assigned representatives; always represent Moe’s and Quality Fresca, LLC as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good guest services skills
- Good communication skills to multiple audiences
- Ability to multi-task
- Adherence to company core values
Physical and Cognitive Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate clearly, move, and remain in a stationary position. The employee must occasionally transport and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must regularly be able to detect, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, inspect, estimate, observe, and assess items, information, and objects in an office or remote office setting; or restaurant environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.