Director of Catering & Marketing
Summary: The Director of Catering and Marketing position is responsible for growing Quality Fresca sales and profitability through the development and execution of national catering and marketing programs. This position will also lead a team of regional catering managers that will be responsible for executing the plan in their respective local trade areas. This position will also partner with company departments on the development of tools and resources in support of the strategic plan. This position will also be responsible for identifying, solving and implementing catering and marketing operational inefficiencies and off premise opportunities.
- Responsible for growing sales and profitability by developing a national catering program in partnership with Operations Leadership and team. Responsible for developing and executing national and regional goals in support of the strategic plan. Responsible for identifying and building tools and resources needed to execute plan. Partners with other functional departments and vendors to build tools and resources in support of the plan. Continuously identifies new business opportunities and off premise sales to drive company sales. Responsible for evaluating plan, identifying opportunities and provides remedies for successful execution. Provides feedback to Operations Leadership on guest satisfaction and process efficiencies.
- Leads the Catering and Marketing function for Quality Fresca, LLC. Responsible for the talent acquisition, coaching and performance management of the catering managers. Partners with the catering managers to drive successful field execution. Responsible for managing departmental budgets and spends.
- Responsible for developing the marketing program to drive sales and profitability for Quality Fresca, LLC. Partners with marketing agency to develop a comprehensive marketing campaign for both in store sales and off premise sales growth. Responsible for developing national and regional goals in support of this plan. Builds the local store marketing program in support of the national plan. Coaches, develops and mentors operations leadership on program design and execution.
- Consistently exhibits the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate the company values; perform all other tasks as directed by the company leadership team to include all Above Store Leadership and their assigned representatives; always represent Moe’s and Quality Fresca, LLC as a professional in every aspect of performance.
Education and Work Experience Required:
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred or equivalent experience in Restaurant Management. ServSafe Certification required.
- Professional Experience 10 years Restaurant Management Experience; 5 year in a Multi-Unit Leader role or equivalent experience and education.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Catering and Marketing techniques
- Restaurant Operations
- Financial Acumen
- Consultation Practices
- Organizational skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills to multiple audiences
- Computer Skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Excellent leadership and management
- Must possess the ability to impart knowledge while fostering a partnership
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly develop positive working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to serve in a self-directed role
- Travel – 50%
- Adherence to company core values
Physical and Cognitive Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate clearly, move, and remain in a stationary position. The employee must occasionally transport and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must regularly be able to detect, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, inspect, estimate, observe, and assess items, information, and objects in an office or remote office setting; or restaurant environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.