There are two kinds of people in this world: SONIC employees and those who wish they were SONIC employees. This elite group gets to work with awesome people, earn great pay, and sport the cool uniform.
Being a Crew Leader at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry Banana Split Molten Cake Sundae. You’ll perform, lead and supervise basic operational duties to provide quality products and service to guests. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC.
Basic job duties for the drive-in restaurant’s Assistant Manager include:
- Perform, lead, and supervise station duties (fountain & frozen, dresser, front swamp, back swamp, grill, switchboard, expeditor, food prep, and drive-thru (if applicable)) as assigned to meet operational standards
- Assist with new employee orientation and training
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and operational standards
- Perform, lead, and supervise regular cleaning and sanitation duties – including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes and food preparation tools, wiping counters, sanitizing food preparation areas, cleaning equipment, and emptying used grease – pursuant to operational standards
- Lead shift meetings
- Report customer or employee complaints/issues to the manager on duty
- Regular attendance
SONIC Drive-In Crew Leader Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
Additional SONIC Drive-In Crew Leader Qualifications…
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to our guests!
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members.
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.